Site to Site
A point to point leased line is a dedicated circuit that goes from one customer location to another.
For example, this could be a link between two offices or branches.
Site to site wireless, also known as point to point wireless is a flexible and scalable solution to standard lease lines.
The circuit simply routes traffic between two sites and does not have any internet connectivity provided with the service. This is commonly used, so organisations can guarantee the security of data transferred between two locations, and if necessary at a much higher speed than a DSL service.
Why would you choose to have site to site wireless?
- It connects two or more locations/buildings together to provide one single network
- To increase your high speed connectivity or alternatively obtain high speed connectivity
- Where you need to connect multiple sites and leased lines or direct cabling are not an option
- To provide a temporary site link
Benefits of site to site wireless include:
- No wires
- Reduces your operating and initial installation costs
- If you’re experiencing any environmental barriers, then this overcomes them
- Upgradable speeds
- One reliable network without the need to install cables underground or invest in a high speed fibre link between sites
When you choose Fifteen Digital to install your site to site wireless you will receive:
- No call queues
- Direct contact with UK based technical support
- Quick resolution of issues
Talk to us…
Choose Fifteen Digital today, contact us below and a member of the team will call you back.